Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 9:20 PM
|
Camp photos! The rest are in facebook (:  HAHAHA (:
 Hahahaha! Like this photo alot... Ate Avie looks like she has a halo. HAHA!  Watching Don't Forget The Lyrics. I have no idea what I was laughing about.  Arcade basketball. Taken during the last few hours of Christmas day. Aaron found a way to work the machine without paying, so we had alot of free games! HAHAHA :D  Then off to bowling!! This was taken during Boxing Day at around 1 am. LOOK AT MY BUTT! SO PERKY RIGHT WTH!! HAHA. My brother is bowing to me. We Had a Girls vs. Boys match, losers pay for Macd ice-creams. Girls lost, but I don't mind because I didn't pay for it! Heh :)  Count the Mcflurries!!!!! Ahahaha. The Macd employees were shocked that we wanted so much.   TROLLEY RIDING!! WhOoO. A few of us hopped on two abandoned trolleys (tied together) and Aldrich pulled us along the carpark. Hahahah.. I was laughing the whole way.  (:
2008 ends in a few hours! Nooooooooooo... NO!!!! NO! NO!NO! I don't want the hols to end =/ Happy new year, my ass. |